14 February 2013

Happy Valentine's day!



 


Am I romantic? I'm not sure... I've never really been into Valentine's Day. Well, when I was (a lot!) younger and had a crush on a cute boy... I used to get quite nervous around the 14th of february. Silly me :-) Nothing ever happened by the way. Teenage boys are really not into these girly things!

Nowadays, it's in the little, simple things in life. A coffee in bed on sunday morning or cooking a favourite meal or leaving a sweet note. Just little things that bring out a smile.

How do you spend your Valentine's day?

PS: You know what I did? I've hidden paper hearts throughout the house for my love to find. All of them put together they make a Valentine's message... See, I can't resist! But it's the little things that count. Have a lovely day!


No comments:

Post a Comment