01 March 2013

Options! Amsterdam




 I had to go and check it out... I've read about this shop and seen it in magazines: Options! Amsterdam - Contemporary Department Store... And wow, what a gorgeous shop this is!

 They sell fashion and home accessoiries, stationary, chocolate, books and lots and lots of other gorgeous stuff. Be warned: it's dangerous... you won't walk away empty handed!

I especially adored the baby clothes from Bobo Choses


And was really, really impressed by the papercut models from Naoki Terada. An architect and designer from Japan.



So, yes I really enjoyed shopping at Options! And I recommend to anyone to stop by when you're around. They're located at Damrak 49 close to Dam square.



Oh, and if you're there, don't forget to stop by their neighbours for an honest, locally sourced all-day-breakfast at Stock. Even if it's just to have a look at their amazing wallpaper!


Credit pictures: Options! Amsterdam en Stock

No comments:

Post a Comment