19 April 2013

Work in progress - Notebooks

I've been busy with one and a million things at the same time. Which means there's a lot coming in the near future but it does take longer than I hoped...

I'm working on some notebooks, completely handmade. And it's proven to be a bit of a challenge. You should try yourself to punch holes through stacks and stacks of paper! But I want it perfect and I am wondering if I should just get to the printshop and let them punch the holes. It's probably done in a few minutes while I'm sweating on it for hours... but is it still completely handmade? I suppose you could consider the paperdrill as just a tool... operated by hand. So it's handmade then, right?

Anyway here's a sneakpeek of the notebooks - work in progress...


 




No comments:

Post a Comment