23 September 2013

Heedopter goes wholesale!

Whoohoo, I'm so proud to finally announce that Heedopter products are available for wholesale! I've been working really hard on launching the wholesale webshop. And finally... this morning... we're online! Definitely an apple pie moment!

So, do you run a (web)shop and would you like to sell our products in your shop? Go and head over to www.heedopterwholesale.com. Register on the site and browse through our products and simply buy as you would in any other webshop.

We do have a great offer to celebrate our opening! You can read all about it in the webshop.





Just one little downside... it's only available in Dutch. I will be working on an English version soon. If you don't get it at all, just contact me, orders via e-mail are still possible.

I'm sure there will be a few little bugs here and there... please bear with me... I'm working on them. Or even better: let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment