11 September 2013

In the meantime...

It's been a little quiet here, hasn't it? You know why? I've been working really hard on setting up a wholesale webshop! Hooray!

For a while now I've been thinking about it, streamlining my business, finding my path and now I feel the time is right to expand! Yay! And wholesale is the way to go. How great would it be to come accross Heedopter products in other (web)shops? Exciting!



Well, the webshop is not quite ready yet. I'm struggling with a few things (it's got to be close to being perfect, according to miss perfectionist little me. Yes, that's quite annoying sometimes) but I hope to have it up and running within 2 weeks.

In the meantime I have been quietly taking wholesale orders via e-mail and guess what? The first webshop featuring Heedopter products is a fact! I'm happy to announce that you can buy Heedopter goodies now at Mevrouwtje de Wilde! More about this lovely shop later.

So my main focus has been on behind-the-scene stuff. Which means, with my limited amount of available hours (office job and all...), it has to give somewhere... and that has been here on my blog and even on Facebook and Twitter. Don't worry, once this shop is up and running I will be back in full swing!

No comments:

Post a Comment