27 January 2013

UFO's

 For some reason I really got into a 'Fly' theme... don't ask me why although I probably know the answer: I've got something with birds. Always have and always will be. Add on top of that the typical boyish interests of my 4 year old son... you can guess where this would lead.

Have you got any idea how many things actually fly? Have a look:



 I probably did miss some... help me out if you can!

Anyway, just to get to the point... I'm working on some flying objects (in one way of another). Nothing that I can reveal yet (so in theory at the moment they are UFO's - Unidentified Flying Objects :-) but I'll keep you posted!

2 comments:

  1. Great ones! and how about Bats, satellites and Dumbo!?! And Tinkerbell and Peter Pan... Some options I got through facebook... Looks like I did miss quite a few ;-) Any more ideas?

    ReplyDelete