31 December 2012

A time to look forward

So here I am, goal achieved and now what!?! Just because I love making pretty things that might just let your day sparkle a bit more, I would love to see it turn into a success. Since opening I have been trying to juggle my time between social media, SEO and making new things. Let me tell you one little thing: the day is just not long enough to do it as quickly as I want to.

I feel it's crucial to add more items to my shop. I've got quite a few greeting cards and a few art prints in my shop already but love to have more. At the moment I'm working on art prints that can be personalized but what would you like to see? I would love to hear from you! So let me know what you're missing in the Heedopter shop. I might just go and make it...

 Sneakpeek....

No comments:

Post a Comment